Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

10 Gray/Grey Dining Chairs

They are done!  My dining chairs are finally done!






I totally like them!  If they were Tolix chairs, I would love them!!


Two of them were from my mom, they looked like this;

Then I redid them and they looked like this:



Then I picked up 8 of these at Habitat 4 Humanity:


I paid $2 per chair during memorial day weekend....yes, I have had them since the beginning of summer. Don't judge!  Anywho...I was going to make them green. Fail.


One more pic for the after:



Total Cost:
$16-chairs from H4H
$10-wasted green spray paint
$24-8 cans of gray spray paint
$10-drop cloth to cover the seats

Total-$60ish....I don't have the receipts.

I have been a chair finishing fool lately.
The Burberry Drafting Chair
The & Chair Redo




-Make your life beautiful!




SUNDAY: The Girl Creative ,The DIY Showoff ,Sisters of the Wild West ,The Tattered Tag ,Flamingo Toes, Under the Table and Dreaming , I Heart Nap Time  MONDAY:Skip To My Lou, Thrifty Decor Chick, C.R.A.F.T., Sew Can Do, Dittle Dattle, Between Naps On the Porch, Homemaker on a Dime,  Making the World Cuter TUESDAY: Tip Junkie, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Today's Creative Blog, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Strictly Homemade, A Diamond in the Stuff, Handmade Tuesday, Stories from A to Z WEDNESDAY: Primitive and Proper, Blue Cricket Design, Not Just A Housewife, Someday Crafts, Handy Man, Crafty Woman, Sew Much Ado, Organize Your Stuff Now, Seven Thirty Three, Sugar and Dots The Mommy Club  THURSDAY: My Repurposed Life, Paisley Passions, House of Hepworths, Beyond The Picket Fence, The Shabby Chic Cottage, Somewhat Simple, Inspired by Charm FRIDAY: Remodelaholic, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Miss Mustard Seed, Chic on a Shoestring, Shabby Nest, Tidy Mom, Little Lucy Lu, My Simple Home Life, Whipperberry, 
SATURDAY: Funky Junk Interiors, be Different Act Normal, Tatertots and Jello, Young and Crafty

7 comments:

  1. Love them, Kari! Excellent job!
    -Amanda
    www.theivycottageblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these- Did you stamp the numbers in the corner of the seat? Really nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM goodness, I love these. Thanks for sharing at Beyond The Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute gray you picked. I sorta liked the green too though. But, the gray is nice! Thanks for sharing :D

    Visiting from TT&J linky party,
    Smiles from NW Illinois,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're great! And what a price! Don't you love a bargain and no one will know that they cost so little!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. thanks for sharing.
    Furniture Parker

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)