Pages

▼

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Tablescape

Happy Thanksgiving!!  

Our Thanksgiving is laced with tradition, from the pies, turkey, and mash potatoes to the stuffing (which is not stove top!!  wink wink mom!! :)  My mom makes kick ass stuffing in the bird from my grandpa's recipe.  I may have suggested I could just make stove top....and that's the story of how I almost ruined Thanksgiving :)  Just kidding!









-Make your life beautiful!


SUNDAY: The Girl Creative ,The DIY Showoff ,Sisters of the Wild West ,The Tattered Tag ,Flamingo Toes, Under the Table and Dreaming , I Heart Nap Time  MONDAY:Skip To My Lou, Thrifty Decor Chick, C.R.A.F.T., Sew Can Do, Dittle Dattle, Between Naps On the Porch, Homemaker on a Dime,  Making the World Cuter TUESDAY: Tip Junkie, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Today's Creative Blog, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Strictly Homemade, A Diamond in the Stuff, Handmade Tuesday, Stories from A to Z WEDNESDAY: Primitive and Proper, Blue Cricket Design, Not Just A Housewife, Someday Crafts, Handy Man, Crafty Woman, Sew Much Ado, Organize Your Stuff Now, Seven Thirty Three, Sugar and Dots The Mommy Club  THURSDAY: My Repurposed Life, Paisley Passions, House of Hepworths, Beyond The Picket Fence, The Shabby Chic Cottage, Somewhat Simple, Inspired by Charm FRIDAY: Remodelaholic, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Miss Mustard Seed, Chic on a Shoestring, Shabby Nest, Tidy Mom, Little Lucy Lu, My Simple Home Life, Whipperberry, 
SATURDAY: Funky Junk Interiors, be Different Act Normal, Tatertots and Jello, Young and Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)