Saturday, May 26, 2012

No Ikea, No PB, No West Elm......

All of these and more.  We have no Homegoods, no Ikea, no Pottery Barn, no West Elm..... these things make me sad.  Especially the Ikea one!  They don't always ship the stuff I want and I don't want to drive to another state to pick it up!  It would be different if it were just a few hours, but it's not!!  Stupid Wichita!


HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET BY WITH OUT THESE STORES!?!?!?!

You see sometimes I am an impulse buyer.  I have tried to deter this habit.  I now will pick things up, put them in my cart and then put them back later....I want to impulse buy from these stores though and it's so much easier to swipe your debit card than it is to type in the number, the expiration date....by then I have canceled it and the impulse is gone.  boo.

Still working on the living room.....and getting ready to do the back bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)