The Beautiful Blogger Award is for those blogs that are creative, original, and add to the blogging community. You are supposed to bestow it on seven people.
Link to the creative, beautiful genius that bestowed it upon you.
List seven random things about yourself.
Send said award to seven (or however many you want) other creative beautiful geniuses.
Tell those lucky people that you've done this and give them the rules.
Seven random things about me........
1. I think the most random things are freakin' hilarious....like pee my pants funny. I love watching America's Funniest Home Videos....it's totally my jam! Plus, my laugh is obnoxiously loud. I was literally crying from this:
and also from this:
2. My favorite movie is Uncle Buck and almost every weekend I make "He's cooking our garbage" for breakfast. Macaulay Culkin walks down to the kitchen looks at John Candy and whispers to his sister "He's cooking our garbage." It's basically cubed hashbrowns with onions, topped with sausage or bacon, eggs, and cheese. The kids and I put ketchup on ours and Mr. TSL rocks his with some salsa. Yes, my children eat this!
favorite lines from the movie:
"I don't want to stay with them, their dog's a ball sniffer."
"Honey, don't say balls."
"What's another word for balls?.....Nuts!"
"Here's a quarter, go downtown and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face."
3. I know all the words to the songs in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers......"bless your beautiful hide, wherever you may be. We ain't met yet, but I'm a willin' to bet, you're the gal for me....." and I sing all of them while the movie is playing.
5. I believe with my whole heart and soul that actions speak louder than words.
6. I can touch my tongue to my nose...I know you're jealous!
7. I am obsessed with plucking my eyebrows.... like my mom took my tweezers away from me at cheerleading camp and then convinced all my girlfriends not to give me theirs....I must say I am glad she did this, they grew back and were better looking, but I needed them to be groomed a little more than they were!! I still, to this day, pluck my eyebrows everyday!
Thanks again, Jessica!!! As soon as summer starts, Jess and I are going on a play date to some thrift stores and hopefully lunch and a movie!! :)
-Make your life beautiful!!