Friday, February 25, 2011

Stair Makeover Part 1

Our stairs and part of the wall next to the steps was covered in brown carpet....yuck!  I decided to pull it off with a little help on Monday.  I am not a fan of carpeted steps, although I am kind of nervous with the kids now hurting themselves on them. 

I hope for them to look like this when I get around to it:

These are over at Thrifty Decor Chick
These are my favorite, but with 3 kids, a dog, and a huge extended family (I love to entertain!).  I think they would be too much upkeep for me.  They are amazing though! Donna at Funky Junk Interiors

Mine looked like this before:
And now nekked :)
Not too bad, but it will be a while before I get to them!


-Make your life beautiful!
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)