Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hootie and the paint job

I feel like I haven't blogged in for-ev-er... I have been getting a lot done, but I haven't had time to blog about it.  If I sit down to do anything it's to stalk everyone's blogs!!  I am going to start making my self get up at 7:30 and then I'll have some time to work and have some quiet time.  Mr. TSL and I have been staying up after the girls go to bed to watch Band of Brothers...which for a war mini series is surprisingly good.  Mainly because it's based on true events and people-I like things that happen(ed) for real!
 
Today, Hayley looked at me and said, "All you do is decorate, cook, and clean."  :)
I am working on the top of the stairs, the dining room and the living room trim currently... I am in LOVE with the white trim in the living room, so far I have done around all the windows and one of the doors (there are three.)  I'll show you some pics soon-hopefully-the reunion I'm hosting will be here, so it will be done by then!

A while back I picked up this cute little owl and gave him a paint job.

Her he is after his paint job makeover:




This was what he looked like before:



-Make your life beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)