Monday, June 11, 2012

Master Bathroom: Part 1 Demo

I have been working like a mad woman trying to get stuff done when Audrey is sleeping during a nap and when the girls all go to bed.  Her nap is usually around 2 hours and the girls go to bed at 8:30.  Yes, I make my children go to bed before 9 in the summer....it's good for them and it gives Mr. TSL and I some quiet time before we go to bed!!

Anywho, we have a few major projects for this summer.  We are putting down wood flooring in the living and dining room and redoing our Master Bathroom.  Which was straight out of the 80's.  Linoleum floor, golden oak vanity, frame-less builder grade mirror....boring!!

Here is a shot before we moved in:

Now time for some demo:


The best part of this is that the bathroom will be so fantastic when we're done....the worst part, waddling my 6 1/2 month pregnant butt up to the front bathroom to tinkle in the middle of the night!

I didn't get all of the art moved from the dining room yet, I have to paint a bunch of frames and I'll be finishing that up this week too!

I'll keep you updated!!

-Make your life beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)