Before entry way:
|Remember-not my picture!|
So, without further ado..... here it is!
- Picture Frame Art-$3 each (Dollar General Frames) $15 total
- Art inside-$.75-(It's just poster board!) I use poster board as mattes in pictures because it's über cheap!
- Bench-Free (it was a gift from my mother-in-law!)
- Umbrella holder-$15 on clearance at The World Market (It has handmade kites from my mother-in-law in it, a few umbrellas and our racket ball rackets.)
- Coat hooks- $2.50 each (from eBay like 3 years ago, I lost them for a little while and found them while we were moving!) $15 total
- Clock-my aunt use to sell Home Interiors (I did too...well mainly I just bought discounted stuff) $10
- Frame with post card- $3 (Goodwill)
- Hanging Giant Keys- $5 clearance from Hobby Lobby
- Metal Locker Baskets-FREE (Their were 6 in the garage cabinet holding old spray paint when we moved in!) Pottery Barn sells some like it, but they are way to expensive for my tastes!
- Potted Plant-FREE (mom gave me the fake plant and the crock was here when we moved in holding a fake plant with real dirt-strange)
I know your thinking, "What else could she be up to?" Well, thank you for asking. I would love to show you!
In an old post I told you that Mr. TSL and I have dreamed of moving to Colorado for a very long time. We found a house out there a while back that was in Red Feather Lake, CO. At the time, we were no where done with college and knew it wasn't going to happen, but we still looked at it and we still talk about it. So I made a sign from a piece of wood I saved from the burn barrel.
Oh wait, there is more!! This is my favorite....
I had really ugly faux Tiffany stain glass butterfly lights in the kitchen-I hate them! They remind me of a cheap version of the lights that hang above the tables at Scrapplebee's (that's Applebee's for those of you who don't speak kid). They looked like this:
Here is another view:
|Not my picture!|
Cost- I scored the bases for both lights for $10 each on eBay (No shipping charge!!) The Mason Jar is a half gallon blue mason I picked up at the flea market for $8! The other blue jar is currently housing homemade pickles in my mom's fridge, but she's bringing it to me this weekend and then they will both be up!! Right now, Mr. TSL put my big clear jar up from my beachy tablescape.
And a sneak peak at the front bathroom redo. The rest is getting done during spring break!!!!
It looked like this before:
Make your life beautiful!