Saturday, July 27, 2013

Corner Nook {black with white shelves}

I have this weird nook in my living room made by the spot where the furnace is.  It was wasted space when we moved in.


Before 



I painted it awhile back with a stencil (I actually just measured and taped....I am not purchasing stencils!) 


After some badgering, Mr. TSL made me some shelves to make it more of a bookshelf look.


I'm not going to lie.  I didn't love it.  In fact, I never even got around to actually styling it.  Just through some crap up there and stared at it for much too long.......

Finally, I figured out what to do.  Paint it again.  I do this a lot, almost nothing I originally painted is staying the first color I chose.  Decorating ADD at it's best.








xoxo


SUNDAY: The DIY Showoff 
 MONDAY: Thrifty Decor ChickDittle Dattle,Between Naps On the Porch, Homemaker on a Dime
TUESDAY: Tip JunkieToday's Creative BlogStrictly Homemade
WEDNESDAY: Not Just A Housewife Sugar and Dots The Mommy Club  

THURSDAY:My Repurposed LifeHouse of HepworthsBeyond The Picket FenceThe Shabby Chic CottageSomewhat Simple 
FRIDAY: Fingerprints on the FridgeMiss Mustard SeedRemodelaholic, Chic on a Shoestring,  Shabby Nest
SATURDAY: Funky Junk InteriorsTatertots and Jello 

4 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this little nook. I love so many things. Great job. I would love it if you would share this over at my link party that is going on right now.

    http://www.ifitsnotbaroquedesignblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nook! I'd love for you to share it at my Twirl & Take a Bow Party! Have a great week.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you present the post. Very clear and useful for a newbie like me. Absolutely great Bathtub Taps with valuable tips. I enjoyed reading your blogs. Thanks for sharing such points. I am impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il existe différents types de robinet, vous pouvez choisir d'un robinet de ce robinet, comme son nom l'indique, est con?u pour les robinetterie cuisine des lavabos. Ils ont un traitement différent, la taille et la forme de votre salle de bain pour ajouter du go?t finition. Ici, vous pouvez trouver de l'eau dans le cas d'une installation, vous recherchez une ambiance Robinetterie Antique, ou vous trouverez traditionnelle robinet de bassin de la traverse. Mélangeur de douche robinet, qui est un choix populaire pour salle de bains robinets. Cela peut être attribué à votre salle de Accessoires de salle espace cette fonction. Il a une tête de douche, en lui donnant un nouvel usage. Si vous avez une maison avec une salle de bains, vous devez avoir ce robinet. Ce Robinetterie Vasque de bassin pour les petits suites vestiaire.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)