Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm thinking red or purple.... plus another feature!!

Chandelier for the top of the stairs!  I made a new light for our bedroom (it was originally planned for the hallway.)  All changed because I thought it would be fun to add a pop of color to the light fixture in front of the girl's bedrooms! 

here are some inspiration pictures:

source

source
source
source
Mandi @ Vintage Revivals has an amazing purple Chandelier she spray painted, but blogger and my slow internet connection is torquing me off and I can't load them! 

Sidebar- 
I was featured over at A Diamond in the Stuff for my Green Table Redo!!  Thank you Courtney for the feature!!

-Make your life beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by our blog!!

    I think a red chandelier would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple chandelier is amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)

    I need a new chandelier for my dining room. I will head over to that link.

    I am visiting from the Wandering Wednesday blog hop. It is nice to "meet" you. Your blog is very nice.

    Blessings,
    LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)