Monday, May 16, 2011

The Winner is.......

Brandon and Lindsey Litzner over @ Live the Life you Love !!  I hope Leni Kate loves the giant jack in her new room!! 

Of course I tried to use random.com to pick the winner....I suck and it's early and I didn't sleep well last night due to a certain baby waking up ALLLLL night long.  So, I went old school and put everyone's names on post-its and put them in a bowl--so tired I actually typed the word bowel and spell check didn't catch it, I looked at it and said to myself that doesn't look right.....that makes me laugh like when you haven't had enough sleep and people think you have been drinking :)

Back to the old school drawing...

I have all the pics of the post-its and the bowl they were in.  I even have pics with my tiny assistant drawing the name, but blogger is being naughty again and won't let me load them!  Argh!


-Make your life beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I was really wishing I'd win. :)
    The "bowel" typo is so funny!!! I always worry about that; that I'll type a word that's spelled right but is SO not the word I was wanting to use!! haha
    www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)