Thursday, May 12, 2011

Small Spaces Living and Featured!

My parents have downsized to a smaller house (cross your fingers they get it!!) and I have set out to prove small space can equal huge design!!

Living Room Ideas
Source for photos above


Mom and Dad have 2 little dogs too!


















































And the space has a faux fireplace...that may be mine if they get rid of it!


Bathroom Ideas
Source for above photos

Kitchen Ideas:
This kitchen is cute, not sure about the yellow tile, but this looked the most like the layout of the house they are trying to buy.






Bedroom Ideas:


Dining Room Ideas

I love this space!



Hope this helps mom!!! :)  Love you!


Don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAY!!!

I was featured over at Beyond the Picket Fence for my pallet Seahorse Art!!

-Make your life beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)