I turn 30 in 109 days. I have decided that I would like to do 30 things before then :)
So, here's my list:
1. Lose 30 lbs-about 7.5lbs per month (totally doable)! I have only lost like 2 lbs....I am completely unmotivated right now. The kids go back to school in 2 days and then it will be much easier!! I am going to have to step it up a notch and lose more like 10 lbs a month.
2. Get my wedding ring fixed- I bent the crap out of it when I was carrying in paint cans. I don't know if that's how it got bent, or if that's when I noticed it. But it happened in like January...needs fixed pronto!
3. Go out to dinner only 2 times a month-only on kids eat free night! This should help with our budget :)
5. Finish painting the green dining chairs
6. Exercise twice a week-anything else is a bonus. I did pilates once...I'll start working more. promise.
7. Organize the kitchen cabinets
8. Help mom decorate her house-working on it!!
9. Floss daily I have managed to do it around 5 times a week, better than my old 2 times a week :)
10. Build a baby gate-need to get on this, Audrey is driving me bonkers with all the stair climbing!
11. Get a mani/pedi- I've had manicures twice, but never a pedicure! Mom you are totally going with me :)
12. Take vitamins everyday. Gonna go do this one too....
13. Paint dresser in the garage for Morgan and Hayley
14. Wash my face before bed every night-I am usually so exhausted I just fall asleep with it on. Who am I kidding? I have ALWAYS been this way! Who am I kidding....I probably will never do this. How about we change this one to drink a cup of tea before breakfast...I can do that one. It's my list I can change it if I want to.
15. Build book shelves
16. Do something nice for my brothers-all of them
18. Host Thanksgiving for my family
19. Plant flower bulbs in the fall, so we have beautiful flowers in the spring! Started cleaning out the bazillions of pine needles yippy!
20. Go for a couples massage! ;)
21. Dress up for Halloween
22. Carve pumpkins and decorate the house at the beginning of October
23. Make a faux fireplace mantel
24. Make the girls' lunches everyday
25. Declutter the house-Working on it!! Cleaned a whole load of crap for GW from the house and garage. I have also been cleaning each area at a time to get rid of the crap!!)
26. Spend less time on the computer. Only after the kids have gone to bed, or before they are awake.
27. Put clothes away after I fold them--I wash them, dry them, fold them and stack them on the dryer.
28. Make dinner by 5:30 every night
29. Teach Audrey to walk and wean her around 12 months or so.
30. Read Janet Evanovich book 17
-Make your life beautiful and your butt smaller!!