Monday, August 8, 2011

Raising the bar..er, curtain rod

Curtains hung to low look like those really short Lloyd Christmas bangs...you know the ones, where you wonder if they cut them themselves or if a paid hairdresser did it!
 Curtains that are too short look like when people where the pants that are waaaay too short and you want to say, "Hey your shoes called, they want to know if your pants want to come down for a party!"
Well, my bedroom was rocking the Lloyd Christmas look.  The first thing I trashed when we bought the house was all the curtains and window treatments.  They were awful.  They had terrible colors and patterns and were way outdated.  However, the one's in our master bedroom's sliding glass door were at least white-ish.  I could at least deal with them for a little while.  Until, the other day at least. 

I rehung the existing curtain rod and clipped our top sheet with the clips and it looks way better.  Not a permanent solution, but at least more visually appealing than the originals.

BEFORE WE BOUGHT THE HOUSE:
AFTER I PAINTED THE ROOM:

AFTER I RAISED THE BAR...ER, CURTAIN ROD:


-Make your life beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)