Monday, August 22, 2011

There's an elephant in the room...the dining room :)

Went thrifting with my bf from Kansas City and scored some awe-to-the-some deals!!

Got 6 clip boards for $.49 each...working on a project with those.
The glass jars were $3.99 and $1.99, the kick ass clock was $1.99, and the red tray was $6 (I can't remember that one...the rest still had the prices on them when I got home.  Also scored some ubber cute shoes and sweaters!)

The tray was badly painted red.  I decided to paint it the leftover Nighttide Blue from this project.  Got all the sides painted and the can was empty...crap.  New mission shake the cans and pick the one that feels the fullest.  Woohoo!  Had enough green from my green side table.  Green it is.

Sprayed that booger and then stenciled the bottom...but before I reveal it, I also scored an elephant statue from my mom. It looked like this before:
not my pic...I got excited and forgot a before pic.



A little white spray paint and now he's fabulous!!



-Make your life beautiful!!

SUNDAY: 
The Girl Creative ,The DIY Showoff ,Sisters of the Wild West ,The Tattered Tag ,Flamingo Toes, Under the Table and Dreaming I Heart Nap Time 

 MONDAY:
Skip To My LouThrifty Decor ChickC.R.A.F.T.Sew Can DoDittle Dattle, Between Naps On the Porch, Homemaker on a Dime,  Making the World Cuter


TUESDAY:
Tip JunkieType AA Bowl Full of LemonsToday's Creative BlogFunky Polkadot GiraffeStrictly HomemadeA Diamond in the StuffAll Thingz RelatedHandmade Tuesday,
WEDNESDAY:
Blue Cricket DesignNot Just A HousewifeSomeday CraftsHandy Man, Crafty WomanSew Much AdoOrganize Your Stuff NowSeven Thirty ThreeSugar and Dots The Mommy Club  

THURSDAY:
My Repurposed LifePaisley PassionsHouse of HepworthsBeyond The Picket FenceThe Shabby Chic CottageSomewhat Simple, 

FRIDAY:
Remodelaholic, Fingerprints on the FridgeMiss Mustard SeedChic on a ShoestringShabby NestTidy MomLittle Lucy Lu, My Simple Home Life

SATURDAY:
Funky Junk Interiors, be Different Act Normal, Tatertots and Jello, Young and Crafty

1 comment:

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)