Thursday, April 17, 2014

Front Bathroom: Makeover

The bathroom was gross when we moved in.  I painted it with some leftover paint from our last house.  It at least covered the nasty stained walls.  Then we tore out the old vanity and scraped the nasty peeling vinyl floor and redid the bathroom.

Finally something I love!!


Way Before:

First redo:

It was so much better than before, but the stripes got on my nerves after a while and it was all very beige-y.
The vanity was a cheapy from HD and the finish wore off of it way too fast.  So, I had to paint it.


The stripes had to go, had to go.  I was so tired of looking at them.










Source List:
Wall Urchin: Target Threshhold
"I'm Happy, But I'm Not Going to Clap my Hands" Art (I just asked her to print it on white paper instead of beige): ETSY
Soap dispenser: Target Threshhold
DIRTY CLEAN bath rug: Urban Outfitters (no longer available)
Hexagon Towel Holder: Urban Outfitters (no longer available) 
Stripe Towel: West Elm
Wood Stool, Mirror, Badminton Rackets: Thrifted
Emergency Box : Hobby Lobby (then painted with craft paints)
Tear paper art were made by Morgan and Hayley at school for mother's day a few years back.



xoxo

Follow Me on Pinterest

Linking up to:
SUNDAY: The DIY Showoff 
 MONDAY: Thrifty Decor ChickDittle Dattle,Between Naps On the Porch, Homemaker on a Dime
TUESDAY: Tip JunkieToday's Creative BlogStrictly Homemade
WEDNESDAY: Not Just A Housewife Sugar and Dots The Mommy Club  

THURSDAY:My Repurposed LifeHouse of HepworthsBeyond The Picket FenceThe Shabby Chic CottageSomewhat Simple 
FRIDAY: Fingerprints on the FridgeMiss Mustard SeedRemodelaholic, Chic on a Shoestring,  Shabby Nest
SATURDAY: Funky Junk InteriorsTatertots and Jello 

1 comment:

  1. It looks unique and captivating! This is one way of customizing your home and I am sure that others will find your post inspiring as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)