Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 exciting things!

1.  There is a contest over at Centsational Girl for a Holiday Tablescape...it's on Nov. 30th :)  (I'm blogging about this so I don't forget it!)  I just discovered her blog....it's. uh.maze.ing.  She is brilliant!  I know everyone probably knows that, but it's new for me!

2.  Michael over at Inspired by Charm is starting a new Thrifty Thursday Linky Party!!  i am so excited because I love his blog!  He runs this super cute bed and breakfast, makes the most fabulous food, and designs amazing vignettes!  He is also very humble and appreciative of everything, it's refreshing in a world of "I need, why me, boohoo."  Go check it out, it starts tonight @ 7pm est!  


3.  We all love Pinterest.... So are you up for the Pinterest Challenge again?!?
I know I am!!


Hosted by these lovely ladies!!


I will post our Halloween decorations and some pics of Mr. TSL's ghoulish treats for school when it's brighter outside...it's dark and cold right now!

-Make your life beautiful!!

2 comments:

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)