Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Girl and A Glue Gun Shout Out and some features!

I am so excited to have been in Crafting with the Stars and Kimbo from AGAAGG was a fantastic partner!

She is so sweet and did this amazing post for me!

She also awarded me these:




Plus, to top it off I was featured over at Homemaker on a Dime and Sisters of the Wild West!



These are fantastic considering the week/month I've had.  This month on top of our usual bills, the dog needs shots, our tags are due, the kids both need new glasses, I need new contacts, the microwave died and so did the dishwasher.....blah!!!!  


I've been reheating everything on the stove, I never realized how often I used the microwave.  And sadly today, I had to hand wash the dishes :(. 



-Make your life beautiful!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kari, that's so awesome!!! {about the features, not about everything crapping out at your house...that sucks! You know what they say, "when it rains, it pours".}
    www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)