Friday, August 16, 2013

h&m home

So, H&M has a new home line and I lurve it!  There isn't an H&M store near here and they didn't use to do online purchases.  Well, guess what?!?  They do now, baby!!

Here are some of my faves:
Bought this for Audrey's bed $4...yep, $4.

These others will be future purchases:
red chunky sweater blanket, yes please. would be fab for christmas!
'
large black and white navajo print pillow, i'll take 2!
yep, this one too!

blanket throw, you know because we have a blanket hoarding problem.
gray towel with stars...adorable.  plus it's only like $4

i imagine these would be great holding qtips or something after you burn out the candle or dig it out!
they would be totally cute for a valentine's day set up too!


p.s. I totally didn't score any of my craigslist finds from the other day.  boo.

happy shopping!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)