I turn 30 in 138 days. I have decided that I would like to do 30 things before then :)
So, here's my list:
1. Lose 30 lbs-about 7.5lbs per month (totally doable)!
2. Get my wedding ring fixed- I bent the crap out of it when I was carrying in paint cans. I don't know if that's how it got bent, or if that's when I noticed it. But it happened in like January...needs fixed pronto!
3. Go out to dinner only 2 times a month-only on kids eat free night! This should help with our budget :)
4. Finish painting the kitchen and dining room floor-yep I started it! I should be able to post about it this week!
5. Finish painting the green dining chairs
6. Exercise twice a week-anything else is a bonus.
7. Organize the kitchen cabinets
8. Help mom decorate her house
9. Floss daily
10. Build a baby gate
11. Get a mani/pedi- I've had manicures twice, but never a pedicure! Mom you are totally going with me :)
12. Take vitamins everyday.
13. Paint dresser in the garage for Morgan and Hayley
14. Wash my face before bed every night-I am usually so exhausted I just fall asleep with it on. Who am I kidding? I have ALWAYS been this way!
15. Build book shelves
16. Do something nice for my brothers-all of them
17. Stencil a wall
18. Host Thanksgiving for my family
19. Plant flower bulbs in the fall, so we have beautiful flowers in the spring!
20. Go for a couples massage! ;)
21. Dress up for Halloween
22. Carve pumpkins and decorate the house at the beginning of October
23. Make a faux fireplace mantel
24. Make the girls' lunches everyday
25. Declutter the house
26. Spend less time on the computer. Only after the kids have gone to bed, or before they are awake.
27. Put clothes away after I fold them--I wash them, dry them, fold them and stack them on the dryer.
28. Make dinner by 5:30 every night
29. Teach Audrey to walk and wean her around 12 months or so.
30. Read Janet Evanovich book 17
-Make your life beautiful and your butt smaller!! hahaha