Saturday, July 23, 2011

Library Canvas Bags


This summer we have been going to the library a lot, the kids are loving it! :)  They check out loads of books and 1 movie each every week or two.  I decided we needed library bags to keep track of our stuff, so I went to Hobby Lobby and picked up a pack of 3 canvas bags for $3 ish..they were regularly around $6 and were 50% off!

They looked like this before:
 Then after some house paint we made them into these:





SUNDAY: 
The Girl Creative ,
The DIY Showoff
,
Sisters of the Wild West
,
The Tattered Tag
,
Flamingo Toes,

Under the Table and Dreaming
,
I Heart Nap Time


 MONDAY:
Skip To My Lou,
Thrifty Decor Chick,
C.R.A.F.T.,
Sew Can Do,
Dittle Dattle,
Between Naps On the Porch 
Homemaker on a Dime
Making the World Cuter

TUESDAY:
Tip Junkie,
Type A
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Today's Creative Blog
Funky Polkadot Giraffe
Strictly Homemade
A Diamond in the Stuff
All Thingz Related
Handmade Tuesday

WEDNESDAY:
Blue Cricket Design
Not Just A Housewife
Someday CraftsHandy Man, Crafty Woman
Sew Much Ado
Organize Your Stuff Now
Seven Thirty Three
Sugar and Dots 
The Mommy Club 

THURSDAY:
My Repurposed Life
Paisley Passions
House of Hepworths
Beyond The Picket Fence
The Shabby Chic Cottage
Somewhat Simple

FRIDAY:
Whipperberry
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Miss Mustard Seed
Remodelaholic
Chic on a Shoestring
Shabby Nest
Tidy Mom
Little Lucy Lu
My Simple HomeLife

SATURDAY:
Funky Junk Interiors
Be Different Act Normal 
Tatertots and Jello
Young and Crafty

3 comments:

  1. These turned out great and look like a lot of fun to make! I would love it if you would stop by and link this (and/or other posts) to the crafty link party I just started.
    http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/2011/07/craft-link-party-1-cure-for-common.html
    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari -
    I found your fabulous project and blog through the linky party at Somewhat Simple!
    I'd like to invite you to my weekly T.G.I.F. Linky party to share your projects -- I'm looking to grow my party with good quality projects just like this one….here is the direct link if you'd like to join us sometime - the linky is up Thursday evening - Tuesday….:)
    T.G.I.F. Linky Party

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)