Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Tablescape

Happy Thanksgiving!!  

Our Thanksgiving is laced with tradition, from the pies, turkey, and mash potatoes to the stuffing (which is not stove top!!  wink wink mom!! :)  My mom makes kick ass stuffing in the bird from my grandpa's recipe.  I may have suggested I could just make stove top....and that's the story of how I almost ruined Thanksgiving :)  Just kidding!









-Make your life beautiful!


SUNDAY: The Girl Creative ,The DIY Showoff ,Sisters of the Wild West ,The Tattered Tag ,Flamingo Toes, Under the Table and Dreaming I Heart Nap Time  MONDAY:Skip To My LouThrifty Decor ChickC.R.A.F.T.Sew Can DoDittle Dattle, Between Naps On the Porch, Homemaker on a Dime,  Making the World Cuter TUESDAY: Tip JunkieA Bowl Full of LemonsToday's Creative BlogFunky Polkadot GiraffeStrictly HomemadeA Diamond in the StuffHandmade TuesdayStories from A to Z WEDNESDAY: Primitive and Proper, Blue Cricket DesignNot Just A HousewifeSomeday CraftsHandy Man, Crafty WomanSew Much AdoOrganize Your Stuff NowSeven Thirty ThreeSugar and Dots The Mommy Club  THURSDAY: My Repurposed LifePaisley PassionsHouse of HepworthsBeyond The Picket FenceThe Shabby Chic CottageSomewhat Simple, Inspired by Charm FRIDAY: Remodelaholic, Fingerprints on the FridgeMiss Mustard SeedChic on a ShoestringShabby NestTidy MomLittle Lucy Lu, My Simple Home LifeWhipperberry
SATURDAY: Funky Junk Interiors, be Different Act Normal, Tatertots and Jello, Young and Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)