Wednesday, November 2, 2011

White Trim and Black Doors

I am currently painting our trim all white....I love white trim, it looks so clean and lovely!
I have also decided to paint out flat builder grade doors all black.  I'm sure Mr. TSL will love this (being sarcastic... did you get that?!).  Eventually, I want to add trim to the doors, but until then black it is!

I already have all the paint do all this, it's just a matter of actually doing it.  So, today I committed to starting.  I taped off all the trim, so it can be finished.  I started a while ago, painting around the doors and windows...now just the bottom trim...blah.  But, it's got to be done.

Inspirational pics from Pinterest:




















I eventually want to add trim like over at Little Green Notebook, she is amazing!  I love the double trim and it looks so much better than the icky flat doors!  Eventually, my pet, eventually! (Tapping my fingers together and laughing my evil laugh...moohahahaha!)






-Make your life beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)