I knew I was planning on doing this for a while and had in mind how to decorate. Neutral and elegant! My parents didn't have the huge wedding and their cake got eaten before they even got to the reception! So, I knew I needed a wedding-looking cake for them and something fantastic, but not over the top :)
Thank you to my fantastic sister-in-law Lindsey for helping me decorate the tables before everyone got there!!
What I used:
1. white table flat sheets from Wal-Mart for table cloths.
2. craft paper for table runners.
3. tons and tons of unscented white candles.
4. electrical conductors with the battery powered tea light candles
5. mason jars with jute wrapped around the rim.
6. finger startfish
Here are the pictures!!
-Make your life beautiful!