I have to thank all of these people, because I am so excited the stairs went over so well!!
First, I was featured at Domestically Speaking's Power of Paint Party!
Second, I was featured over at Sunshine and Chaucer!
Third, over at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia!
The Lazy Novice Crafter awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award!
The tasks from the award are to:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
- Tell us seven things about yourself.
- Pass along the award to 6 newly discovered bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.
Thank you Michelle!!!!
7 things about me:1. I have decorating ADD! My house is a constant stream of a number of projects all at once :)
2. I tell the longest most drawn out stories EVER- if you weren't present during the event I am telling you a story about, you will feel like you were when I'm done! I have actually had people tell me my own story as one of their own and they genuinely believe that it was their original story. I am that good :)
3. I love turtles :) I have a lot of random little turtles around my house and Mr. TSL and I are turtle savers. Yes, when you see the lunatic picking up the turtle out of the road while you are trying to hurriedly get some where-it's us!
4. I love old rusty things that I can make into fabulous new decorations! My style is a miss mash of Old Farmhouse, beach cottage, and log cabin!
5. Jon Bon Jovi is my boyfriend! No, he doesn't know it, but he is!!!!
6. We recycle almost EVERYTHING. When people ask why, I just reply, "I am saving the world silly!" If everyone just recycled even a little the world would be a prettier place!
7. Last but not least, I love my family more than anything in the world!
-Make your life beautiful!!