Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Violet is turning Violet!- Part 7 of Add Some color to your life

What's that movie?!?!-----Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! :)
In the house we just moved from the girls room was purple, I let them pick the color and they each wanted a different color purple.  Compromise-accent wall.  Needless to say when I was done painting, they were happy.  I was a little overwhelmed.  They also had a closet that was open to the public for viewing and it was Watermelon pink!  I don't think I have any pics of it...so sad!


Here are some purple kitchens:
Love it!
Easy way to add color, but not be permanent!

Dining Rooms:
I like it paired with white!
Can you tell the legs on the chair are purple? Plus there are purple dragonflys on the underside of the glass top :)
Bathrooms:
Very Modern 
I thought this had wallpaper at first glance. That is a fabulous shadow from the window scroll! 




Bedrooms:
Cute!
Very cool!
Living Room:
The couch looks like it's floating!
Oh fireplace!!
one more for fun....
So sleek!
Make your life beautiful!
-Kari

1 comment:

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)