Monday, March 14, 2011

Wake me up, before you Indi-go go!! -Part 6 of Add Some color to your life

I know that the color is suppose to be indigo (ROY G BIV), but I went more with a turquoise blue for this post!  I am trying to decide on color schemes for the girls' bedroom.  I like Turquoise and Red and also Turquoise and Hot Pink. :)  So, here are some fabulous turquoise rooms!

Kitchens:
So bold!
Hello sink, we meet again! (p.s. I love you!)
  Dining Rooms:
Very Nice!
Love the chandelier!
Living Rooms:
Oh, how I long for a fireplace....
I am loving the black frames!
Bathrooms:
A-M-AZING Mirror!
I may have a love affair with large old sinks! I love the cute rubber ducks! 
Bedrooms:

Very nice!
I am thinking something like this for Hayley's room! 
So cute!

Make your life beautiful!
-Kari

4 comments:

  1. what the bathroom color, the one with amazing mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please...whst is the color with the amaxing mirror..which paint company?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting ready to redo my bathroom and I would love to know the name of the teal color and which paint company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe it's Sherman Williams Surfer.

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments! Thank you for stopping by :)